Wheat Straw Cutlery
Wheat Straw Cutlery including spoon, fork, and chopsticks.
- Cutlery set comes in a suitable sizing of 21cm x 6 cm.
- Wheat straw is a waste product from agribusiness.
- Natural products such as barley straw and corn straw have been added to the plastic process to reduce amount of plastic use, resulting in reduced energy and water consumption.
- A light weight cutlery comes with unique texture.
- These reusable cutlery sets have heat resistance up to 180 degree Celsius, and lasts for more than 2 years.
- Easier to decompose in landfills, under certain temperature and pressure conditions.
About the Makers
Refill Station, Bangkok
Our Supply Chain
We work directly with small-scale and family farmers, producers, fisherfolk as well as community partners who are not just suppliers, but our partners in the movement to create a sustainable, equitable and self-sufficient food system in our homeland.